The Mt. Brydges Legion began on September 22, 1933, while the Ladies Auxilary got their charter on January 27, 1956.
Over the years we have cared for our own War Veterans and many adopted vets who benefit from our frequent visits and the care and comfort we readily provide.
In conjunction with other local service clubs, we have given financial assistance for community projects, children’ sports programs, school projects and the growth of our community.
Check back soon for a full history of the Mt. Brydges Legion!
For many decades, our Branch has maintained the aims and obligations of The Royal Canadian Legion and in doing so:
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM.